Thursday, January 6, 2011

health assessments

Each week I scan the net for websites that I think are potentially beneficial to my readers. I enjoyed taking the assessments on this site and found that, even though they are not a 100% foul proof, they still made me look long and hard at myself and my lifestyle choices.

http://www.healthstatus.com


So many times we get so caught up in our daily lives and in doing things for the people we love that we forget to do one of the most important things for them...take care of our own health.


I ask you to please join me this month, to workout weekly, drink more water, eat more fruits and grains, laugh at least once a day, relax, read and feed the spiritual part of me, for the ones we love. I'd like to be with my loved ones as long as possible and I'd like for my time with them to be as fulfilling as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment